Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Funny Feet

 
 
Andrew insisted on wearing these red shoes last night after Tony got him ready for bed. If he wasn't silly enough in pj's that were too short, blue striped socks, he adds the red shoes to the attire. Andrew insisted on wearing them also. I tried to take them off once and out came this squeal that would have made a deaf person turn their head. Later on in the evening one shoe fell off so I hid it beside me. Andrew was saying "where do?" (where did it go?) and was walking all around the living room, foyer, kitchen looking for his lost shoe. It was definitely the funniest thing I had seen in a long time just listening to him jibber-jabber and running aroung with one shoe on. I later threw the lost one in the middle of the room and Andrew was excited he yelled "a Sehw". I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes and wish so badly I had recorded this. It was just one of those things you'd have to see in person. I can't describe how hilarious it was. He's definitely our special child - crazy, funny, yet mean with a short temper. Gotta love him!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

He is an absolute trip! he can always make me laugh. I love him to pieces!!

the shoes, however... they gotta go! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home