Monday, December 03, 2007

I must love Stress

Not a lot of people move twice while pregnant with twins and adopting at the same time and now we're trying to sell a house again with three one-year olds. This weekend we worked all weekend long trying to get our house ready for showings. We cleaned, we packed, we almost broke our backs and all of this around the kids. It was not easy by no means. Today I have my house ready for photos. The realtor is suppose to have already stopped by by now but no show yet. I've had to keep these kids from destroying it. It wasn't too bad until just a little bit ago. A friend had stopped by and I walked her out. When I came back inside there were my three little _____ (we've called them every name there is so you fill in the blank with what I probably said) covered in black. They had found a tea bag and it had split open and spread all over the kitchen floor, their hands, feet, clothes, EVERYWHERE. This all happened in two minutes. I have no idea where they found the tea bag. The pantry door to the trash can was closed so it wasn't there. My guess is I had dropped one out somewhere and didn't know it when I made tea this morning.

I know this isn't the end of destruction. I'm sure it will get worse too probably five minutes before a showing. This better be my last move, or at least until we're ready to move into a retirement community.

2 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

Sorry to hear you are so stressed out. Tea huh? Amazing how quickly they can entertain themselves or create a disaster, take your pick.

Beverly

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Oh NO! It never ceases to amaze me, how the smallest of things, can create the biggest of messes!!!

Hope the realtor came, so you can relax!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home