Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We're Moving AGAIN

Since we started this blog, we've moved twice. Once out of our old house and once into a temporary apartment waiting on this house and now we're going to move again. Are we insane? Move with three one-year olds? Tony was offerred another job back in the area we moved away from. We do not like living near the big city and traffic and are ready to go back. We miss our life back there so we're going to sell this house and pack up and move back. It's definitely not going to be easy to keep a clean house with these kids at all times for showings. I'm really dreading it. I'm working all through this week and weekend to get it more ready to put it on the market next week. Happy Thanksgiving to us!

5 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Good luck with packing up, keeping it clean (no small feat) and with the move.
Donna

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

After all that work putting the swingset up for the kids now it's going to have to come back down... fun fun! You know I'll keep the kids during the move if ya want. :) I'd love to since it's going to be harder for me to visit after you move. *cry* *sob* *weep* *cry*

But I am happy for Tony so naturally I'm going to be my infamous unselfish self and support you guys any way I can. /hugs

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Wow. You're gonna be a packing up house pro!
Hey, do you need a realtor? I LOVE ours & he doesn't charge the full 3%. Let me know.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Kim said...

CONGRATS...
But I feel for you...
That is a lot of work.. With 3 little ones...
Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING..
Kim

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Happy Thanksgiving! What will be, will be (people are there to look at the house, not your housecleaning!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home