Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kindergarten Madness

Logan has had several days lately where he got frowns in school. Every day the kids are graded on three areas: follows directions, respects others, and listens and does work in timely manner. Last week out of four days of school (one day was a Holiday) he had three frowns.

Today I was packing up (explain later) my old baby book my mom kept for me. It automatically flipped to the Kindergarten page so I had to read it. It says Dec 1980 "Mrs. Biddix said Melissa was her best pupil and that she was more advanced than most of the others. She also said she would like to have a daughter like Melissa."

So, Logan must take after his dad on the misbehavior. I was obviously an Angel.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

LOL LOL LOL
Yes, Logan takes after his dad in so many ways that this one doesn't surprise either. :) *wink* love ya, Tony!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home