Sunday, February 25, 2007

Monday Morning

This morning after finally coming to realization that Logan was NEVER going back to sleep, we finally got ready and went to breakfast buffet at our hotel. There was Chinese food and Western food. Tony and I both tried congee for the first time. I first had plain congee and didn't care for it. He had beef congee and said it was okay. I went back and got the vegetable congee and added some onions for some flavoring and then put a little sugar in it. Not sure if I was suppose to do that but I know some people add sugar to grits so why not add sugar to congee. I don't think Logan tried anything Chinese.

At 10:00 we start paperwork. At 1:00 we load the bus to head for wherever the babies are. We should see them for the first time around 1:30.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep for waiting to see those pictures! This has been a horrible day today, with really bad news in my family, yet I have so much to look forward to early in the morning when I check email for my new niece's picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home