Wednesday, January 03, 2007

We are SO Spastic right now.

I can't concentrate on anything. I'm going back and forth between a dozen different browser tabs, checking for who got their referrals, where the cutoff date is for this batch (Although that won't be a concern for us), Checking email, etc.

Everyone keeps calling on our Home Phone, and I think Melissa almost broke a leg trying to get to the phone to see who it was last time. Meanwhile, she has commandeered my cell phone to make outgoing calls, to keep the home number open for THE call.

I think this is more stressful on me than the last time I was in the Delivery room with Melissa.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Mom 2 six said...

Come on !!
I have been stalking your site all day. I can't wait. You must almost be beside yourselves....
I hope that phone rings soon with HFS on the other end. :)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Can't wait to hear your news! Enjoy your special day!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

OMG! I cannot get a single thing done today waiting for little Madelyn's info and picture to appear! It's just so fresh for us and I know EXACTLY how you all are feeling. Deep breaths...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home