Thursday, December 28, 2006

Labor Pains

I think I'm having labor pains again!!!

Ending a paper pregnancy is almost like the last part of a 9 month pregnancy (or any stage of a twin pregnancy). I've had sleepless nights, abdominal pain, back pain and have overall felt like crap since last referrals came out and we missed it by one LID date. I can't sleep wondering if CCAA updated their site during the night or new rumors were discovered so I get up, go to the bathroom and get online and start checking. My back hurts from sitting in the computer chair and from tossing and turning in bed all night. Abdominal pain - need I say more when it comes to the long, stressful, nerve wrecking wait we've been put through waiting on Madelyn's referral? Oh, and weight gain........oh yeah, that might be b/c of the Holiday goodies but can't I blame that on the paper pregnancy?

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

It's a tough time of year to be expecting a referral! So many what ifs?! What if the agency closes over Christmas? What if CCAA are holding the referrals because they know it's our holiday season? etc
I'm betting you'll see Madelyn's sweet face within the week! How exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home