Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Going Nuts

Well, not going, already gone.

Today after hearing some referrals had already arrived in other parts of the world, my brain went to mush. I took my house phone to my van parked in the garage to make a call not thinking it wouldn't work after I pulled away from home. Not only this, instead of raising the garage door, I pushed the button to raise the back door to my van. Fortunately it had been parked up far enough that when the door went up it didn't hit the garage door or else I'm sure there would have been some damage. I've even been calling my kids the wrong names today (this happens many times but today was worse).

It didn't help today that I was deprived of sleep last night b/c Nate is sick. I took him to the doctor and he has tonsilitis. While speaking to his pediatrician today, I asked her about referrals and medical records from our daughter. She said all I had to do was leave the papers we receive at the front desk and she would review them and call us. No need for an appointment. Wow! That shocked me. She's even going to give us a list of meds to take and other medical supplies.

Off for a restless night.......or be back in a few. Either way, no sleep. Too excited about referrals.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

My guess she's in Guangdong. She's about 7 months old, and her birthdate is 30 May 2006. She's about 15pds.

:) Hope you receive the call TODAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home