Saturday, May 20, 2006

My New Camera

For Mother's Day Tony and the boys gave me a new digital camera. This is my third digital camera. The first one was one of the large ones that saved photos to a floppy. Then I got another one for Christmas in 2002. It still takes photos but the quality of the photos weren't that great and it's been dropped several times and ready to retire. You can tell by this photo I took today that the picture quality is so much better than the past photos I've posted on the blog. Logan went to a birthday party today and I snapped this one. All the kids were outside playing in the water. The kids had a great time. I'm sure the parents are worn out now from the four hour birthday party. I was just from watching them.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home