Sunday, May 14, 2006

Why I LOVE being a Mom

1. Hearing "I Love You" from a squeeky 4 year old boy that just had his tonsils removed.

2. Seeing two little ones flash smiles even if it's only b/c they passed gas.

3. Getting handmade gifts with painted handprints on cards wishing Happy Mother's Day

4. Cuddling with all three boys even if one or all are screaming b/c he's hungry

5. Waiting on two of my four men to get back from the ice cream store. All I had to say was "Wouldn't it be nice to have dessert on Mother's Day?"

6. Knowing I have a little girl ready to come join our family

I could go on and on but these are some of the reasons TODAY why I LOVE being a Mom.

Today I woke up to a sweet little kiss from Logan. Logan and Daddy made sweet rolls while I fed Nate and Andrew in bed. Then we all got ready and tried out a new church. After church we thought we could enjoy a nice lunch out but Nate and Andrew had other plans. They decided to cry and scream after our food arrived at the table. I think they can smell food b/c they seem to do this everytime we are ready to eat. Andrew then pooped from head to toe and Tony spent his mealtime at the van changing Andrew. We came home afterwards and began cleaning to get ready for our homestudy tomorrow. A neighbor took all the kids for us during that time. It's amazing how much work you can accomplish around the house without interruptions from little ones. She also took the three boys and told Tony and I had to go out for supper. We jumped at that opportunity to go out for Japanese food. Right now I'm waiting on Tony and Logan to get back from the ice cream store with our desserts.

I got a new digital camera for Mother's Day. Tony tried to take a photo of me with my three sons but one or both babies were crying. I can't upload those photos yet b/c we still need to download the software. This camera will definitely be going to China with us. It's little and I'll be able to carry it in my pocket easily wherever we go.

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home