Thursday, May 11, 2006

Updated Home Study

I called today to schedule our updated home study. It's at 10am this upcoming Monday. I'll be spending my Mother's Day cleaning. I'm not going to panic if I don't have everything the way I want it but I'd like for my house to look organized which isn't easy with two babies and a four year old. The social worker told me she didn't care if my house wasn't spic-n-span. She looks to make sure we have the room for a child and it's safe for a child. Also, since we've had the twins, she has to note that she saw the babies and they are thriving, meaning we're not starving or abusing our children we already have in the home. I'm not too worried about it like I was our original home study when the SW came to our last house. I know now they don't look to see if toilets are cleaned and there's not trash behind furniture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home