Monday, April 24, 2006

Long Time No Post

We've been very busy at the Hooker house lately. I've also made a few out of town trips with all three boys....and I survived. We've also celebrated a fourth birthday here too. Here's a photo from Logan's birthday party. We had originally planned a party at Chuck E Cheese but most of the kids were sick or couldn't make it so we ended up with a small party at home with two of Logan's friends. We did take him to CEC the day of his birthday since we had promised a trip there.
o
The twins are growing up...sniff, sniff. Andrew is getting fat cheeks and Nate is filling out all over. The Easter Bunny brought the shades to all the boys. Logan wasn't wearing his in the picture. Madelyn also got a pair. She got pink ones. We spent Easter Sunday visiting our church we moved away from and friends we dearly miss. We had a great time. Sometimes I wish we still lived up there.


Kricket has been over helping us out again since I found out I have mastitis. I had no idea yesterday when I thought I was getting the flu that it was coming from pain in my breast until I saw redness that evening. The practioner I saw todays first expression was "oh my goodness" when she saw it. It must really be a bad case but hopefully it doesn't turn into something worse. One of my neighbors told me she had it and they had to go in and drain her clogged ducts b/c she got so sick. Kricket taught Logan and Natasha how to feed the babies today. Isn't this a cute picture? (No, that's not kitty litter in my living room floor. Logan stores some of his trains in that container.)

I'm on strict orders to rest so off I go since I've got help tonight with the babies. I don't think we could ever pay back enough favors that Kricket has done for us. It's great to have another stay home mom nearby that can help out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home