Friday, January 06, 2006

Scrapbook Exchange

To help pass the time (like I need that) with the delays in referrals, a scrapbook exchange was started on one of my DTC groups. I just sent off my first exchange...a sheet of snowflake stickers. Each month is a different theme and we purchase 10 of the same item and mail them to one person. She then puts everyones together and mails out a packet to each person of the collection for that month. Here's a list of themes:

January: Winter Wonderland or Chinese New Year
February: Valentine’s Day or Angels
March: Celebrate Adoption or Pandas
April: Spring or Easter
May: Anything Baby!!!
June: Ladybugs or Travel
July: Summer Fun or Citizenship (4th of July)

The money limit is .50-$1.00. I looked at several stores before deciding what to do for January and then just settled on snowflake stickers. I really wanted to find something with the Chinese New Year theme but I was not successful. Next month should be easier looking for something with angels or Valentine's Day.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

You should post a picture. I don't scrapbook, but I can appreciate how cute they look!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home