Wednesday, November 23, 2005

September DTC Secret Pal Gift for November

Thanks Secret Pal! Again I have received another great gift this time from my September DTC Secret Pal. We were sent a Thanksgiving Card and a great Baby scrapbook with supplies to use. I haven't scrapped in a while but I do love to do it. I put all my supplies in storage b/c I knew space was limited in the apartment and wasn't sure if I would get around to it with trying to learn how to quilt (which I have slowed down with), dealing with the pregnancy and being tired all the time, the Holiday's coming during our stay at the apartment, etc. I will get back into it though once we move into our house. Logan received a hotwheels car and some stickers with his name on it. He loved them so much that he had to take them into the mall with us today. They didn't make the picture since he's already taken possession of them. Thanks again, Secret Pal. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home