Thursday, November 17, 2005

Moving Sooner????

I got a call from our broker's agent who had spoken with the salesperson with our homebuilder and they are aiming to finish our house by end of January now. I am so excited!!! I hope they can keep that schedule. I know we need rain, but let's keep the good weather coming so these people can work without interruptions. I would love to be moved in before the boys arrive and have plenty of time there also before I have to call a social worker to come evaluate for our updated homestudy. I'll be bigger than a whale then but I'll at least have my new bathtub to sit in and relax the remainder of the pregnancy.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Wouldn't that be awesome!!! I'm pulling for you and that big new bathtub!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Susan said...

YAY!! Let's hope they stay on track and the weather stays pleasant for you.

Hmm...Bridget paints? If you don't want her can I use her? I have one more room I *think* we want to tackle (hehehe)

Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home