Sunday, November 20, 2005

August DTC Secret Pal Gift for November

Mail is not delivered at our apartment until 5-6pm, and since the package I got was too big to fit in our box, I had to wait until today to get our package from the apartment office. (Another reason why I can't wait to get into our new house.) Tony dropped me off at the office and I ran in and was given a box that said Broccoli Florets. I was pretty sure I wasn't shipped Broccoli but I told Logan I got Broccoli and he had to eat it. I got a card (which hinted that my pal reads my blog since she knows we "have been blessed beyond belief") and Logan was sent some Sour Punch Straws and a self-portrait of a 2-year old named Gracie. It's so cute. Logan put the candy in his Halloween basket. The best part of the gift was the Pink Bunny Towel and Washcloth set. I also got some Johnson's bath products too.

Thanks DTC Pal. We love it!

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger starbender said...

I need an Invisible Thread!
:o

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Oh how sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home