Tuesday, October 04, 2005

First Quilting Class

I took my first class last night at Sew Much Fun in Concord, NC. There were about 5 others besides me. I was the only one without a sewing machine but the store let me use theirs. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about my homework b/c I don't have a machine to complete what we started. We learned the proper way to cut material and measure and tools to use. We also started making squares. I have two complete and need to make two more. I'll post pictures later but I can't find the cord to run from the camera to the computer to upload them. It's somewhere here in boxes that are not unpacked.

I told the instructor about the squares I have already received and she wants me to bring some next week to show her. She's going to give me some ideas of how to get started with making the 100 Good Wishes Quilt for Madelyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home