Saturday, August 06, 2005

The LIST

I read two other blogs that had a "List" that I thought was cute so I thought I'd make up my own. I needed a break from packing, rearranging my house trying to get it marketable.

Adoption Forums from which I've cancelled my membership: 1 (APC b/c it had way too many emails everyday)
Dresses purchased for Madelyn: 7
Adoption E-Pals I've actually gotten to meet in person: 6
Times I've cursed out my fax machine while faxing to HFS: about 4
Number of 100 Good Wishes Quilt Squares sent out as of today: 60
Number of 100 Good Wishes Quilt Squares I have received: 7
Number of paper cuts I got from licking and sealing those envelopes: 2
Number of times I've cut myself with the rotary cutter: 1
Number of bibs I've bought Madelyn: 3
How many words I can speak in Chinese: 2 that I can remember
Number of Chinese adoption related children books bought: 3
Days since filing date of I-600A: 80
Christmas ornaments I have bought Madelyn: 1
Chinese Dolls bought for Madelyn: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home