Friday, July 29, 2005

Fingerprints DONE

Tony and I finally had our prints made today. Tony's appt was at 10 but he got there about 9:40. He was done by 10:30. I got there about 10:30 even though my appt was not until 11 and was out of there by 11:02. I was expecting to arrive and sit with Tony a little bit while he waited but he was ready to leave when I was checking in. It went much faster than what I was prepared for. I didn't even have much time to watch Dr. Phil on their TV. I could have probably been in and out faster but I had a woman that couldn't type and even though I had my name spelled out in clear print on paper and she was taking that info and typing it in, she still spelled it wrong. I don't know how she got Holper out of Hooker. And then she asked for middle name which was spelled out on my paper plus the letter I took in with my appt time on it. She then didn't know which to use in that spot - my given middle name or my maiden name that was on my driver's license she had in front of her. She must have been new. I also get the ones in training I think no matter where I go. It's like in the movie Rat Race where one of the racers goes to a rental agency and is in a hurry and gets the trainee that has to be told what questions to ask and can't use the computer. I thought of this movie while I was takling to this woman today. Now all we do is wait on the I 171H.

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Sparky said...

Congratulations on this milestone.

Sparky

You didn't miss much on Dr. Phil.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Yay for you!! It's neat how they roll your fingers and you can see the prints on the computer screen, isn't it? I'm glad you didn't have to wait long. It felt like I was there forever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home