Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Unwanted Bills

I get in such a bad mood everytime I get a bill related to our recent loss. It makes me so mad that we've spent so much in infertilty drugs, surgery last August, tests, doctor bills and then hospitalization and surgery for a baby we never got to see or hold. I've been going through the bills tonight trying to figure out how much we still owe to the hospital and doctors. I can't imagine what it's like for all the couples that have indured IVF spending thousands and thousands of dollars and still come out empty handed. I'm so glad China Adoption is stable and we're practically gauranteed a baby in the end if all the paper work is done correctly.

Our homestudy reads "You have been approved for the adoption of one child of either sex, age birth to eighteen months, healthy or with minor correctable medical conditions from The People's Republic of china." I love this sentence (and it only cost $1700 to get this sentence from the homestudy agency). Now I can't wait to hear these words from China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home