Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Home Study has been reviewed

Our DC sent our home study agency her changes and I sent mine also. She had less changes than I did. One of the biggies was a statement that had to be made that a trust or life insurance policies will go to our children if something were to happen to us. At first I thought this meant we had to already have this done but that's impossible to do having an unnamed child. The rest seemed minor. I hate waiting on the USCIS right now. If it weren't for them, we could probably be DTC soon. I have completed everything I can do at this time.

I did end up with a little injury to my neck from the car accident. Hopefully though the chiropractor can get me back in shape and their insurance will pay.

Word is passing around my church now about the adoption. News spreads fast. It's VBS this week and I've had several asking me about it. I wish I could say we'll get her (or him) soon but unfortunately it's going to be a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home