Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Three Two year old Toddlers are Trouble

Yesterday I thought it was amazing that these toddlers figured out how to take off a door knob completely out of the door, but today they have managed to lose my driver's license.

They got my purse down from the kitchen counter and took out my wallet. By the time I found the three with my wallet and it's remains, my license was missing. I think I have recovered everything but my license and it's no where in sight. There is a possibility it was missing before now and I didn't know it. That also translates if I DID lose it outside our home, it was probably b/c they distracted me when I had to pull it out for someone. I do know I had it at the library last Friday.

I hate the Terrible Two's and I am dreading the Terrible Three's.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Great thing about NC is you order your duplicate online and they mail it to you :) Mine's MIA, too and I've only had mine a month!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Ashton said...

Oh I hate that for you! Hope it turns up soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home