Friday, August 01, 2008

Pre-Ballet

One of my items to shop for in my long five hour (yes FIVE) stay at Wal-Mart last night (taking advantage of tax free weekend before crowds) and early this morning was to buy Madelyn's ballet clothes. I looked all over for these things and when I finally find someone to ask "do you sell ballet clothes" she points to the rack behind me. I had walked around it several times and didn't notice. They were out of her size in most options but I got this bodysuit and tights. She is going to be the most adorable Ballerina on the floor. Logan said she needed a tu-tu. I've still got to find ballet shoes for her.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

what a DOLL! she's too stinkin cute!!! :)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Dena said...

Oh my, she looks so cute! I look forward to hearing how she likes her lessons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home