Monday, July 28, 2008

We now have a Ballerina

or at least we'll have one in a few weeks. Madelyn was offered a scholarship for pre-ballet for two year olds. The Sunday newspaper had several dance studios listed. Tony and I had talked about getting her into dance one day so I started emailing and browsing their websites for information. The owner of one of the studios contacted me back about her studio late last night and we exchanged emails. She wanted me to come and register, check it out and they would refund if we weren't happy. I told her I was mostly looking at prices and times right now b/c I was going to apply for a scholarship through the Mothers of Multiples club I'm in for her. The scholarship can be for me or any of my kids so I thought about applying for one for her for dance lessons. When I explained to the owner Madelyn's poor muscle tone and how I thought this would help improve her coordination, balance and strength overall, she offered us a scholarship. We get this next semester free and only have to pay for her bodysuit, shoes and recital fee. The owner told me she adopted 9 children of her own and she always wanted to adopt from China. She said this set in her heart when I emailed Madelyn's story to her and so she wanted Madelyn to come dance at her studio. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see our ballerina dancing on stage.

Trust me.....there will be LOTS of pictures!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home