Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mushroom cont....

The things we do for entertainment around here....watch mushrooms grow. Yes, I have fungus growing in my yard. Logan and I have been watching them all day out the window. This morning the tops were shaped almost like golf balls and now this afternoon they are much bigger and the top actually looks like an umbrella now. I can't believe I've gotten down on the grass with my face to the ground shooting pics of these nasty things. Oh no, I think I'm turning into a photographer...still an amateur though. I even found websites indicating I'm not the only crazy person taking pics of mushrooms. I even found one website that told how to photograph mushrooms with a SLR camera.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Awesome photos!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home