Monday, July 07, 2008

Splash!!!!!!!!


This morning I took the kids to the splash pad. I had never been but had heard great things especially the fact it was gated and only one entrance, and it only cost $1.00 for each kid playing. There's no standing water which makes it ever better for me since it would be just me taking them. The kids LOVED it except Madelyn but she's not much of a water person. The above photo was probably the only time she got caught in the water. The water sprinklers are on a timer and she happened to go up to it before it turned back on again and got caught. She wouldn't move, just screamed when the water started spraying on her. She doesn't understand that you are suppose to run away or move when you don't like something being done to you. She does the same at home if she gets caught in the water sprinkler (kinda like the expression of a deer caught in the headlights).

This photo looks like he is pushing up on a plastic, not water and I love how it cuts right into his neck and shapes around his shoulder.

Andrew didn't stop. He ran and ran and ran and laughed. I had to leave the park with him screaming. I would have stayed longer but the sun wasn't out and the water was cold. All of the kids were shivering.

I have tons more great photos but just posted one of each kid for now. I'm going to sign up soon for some sort of picture hosting website but I can't decide which one. I need one that is fast to load, easy to share and isn't expensive.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Your kids are getting SO big!!! Mikayla was terrified of water like that and now she scuba dives! Love the laundry basket photo...that's a classic!!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Too cute!

I like Flickr for pictures...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home