Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A Day Off

Tony informed me last night that he has taken off work Friday for my birthday to give me a day off. I'm FREE!!!!! I can do whatever I want!!! No one tagging along, no one screaming and fighting, no one clinging to me or running away. I'm FREE!!!!

So now what? What do I do? Where do I go? I don't know how to have days like this. No time limit. I can go right after I wake up or I can stay in bed all day (not really, not in our house). I can drive off. I can stay local. I just don't know what to do yet. I have today and tomorrow to come up with something.

Suggestions? Ideas?

3 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

G is working from home on Friday too. I might go to the tattoo parlor and get another tat if I don't go today, that way he can stay with the kids. I hope you have a great free day! You are definitely the mom that deserves it!!! If you find your way down in my area, let me know. Love and miss you guys lots!!!

PS Destiny is bugging me about spending a few days with you guys. hehehe

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Alright!!! You are going to have fun.

Let's see, if I had a whole free day I'd probably stock up on good books, stay in bed all morning, then head out for lunch (still with my books) and a spa visit for a massage. :-) Or I might just leave in the morning and read somewhere else (if I'm anywhere in the house, Rod tries to get me to do things he doesn't want to like "hey if you have to go potty, tell your mama you need help.")

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you could...get your nails done (or any other "pampering" activity)...have lunch with a friend, at a place that DOESN'T have a play area...catch an adult movie...wow. the possibilities are endless! :) whatever you do, have a VERY happy birthday!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home