Monday, March 31, 2008

Crazy People

I know I'm a bit crazy (my kids caused it) but some people are worse than me. I'm addicted to Craig's List and watch it all the time and today I saw something I have never seen before. A lady posted an ultrasound photo of her baby boy and wrote this...

I am not asking for any compensation for my baby. I just want it to have a good home. I do ask that you meet with me and my lawyer to have the paperwork written up. I would also like to meet with you and see what type of people you are. I am not going to be prejudice or anything with this adoption I just want the best for my boy and I know that I cannot give that to him. Please contact me if you are serious about wanting to adopt a baby boy

Oh my! I quickly responded to her message and told her there are many people that would want to adopt but she needed to go through an agency, not Craig's List, to find the right home for her child. I flagged her message as well.

I've sold many of my baby items on Craig's List but I have never listed my children. I still can't believe someone would do this. I'm curious if she will reply to my message.

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

well hey if she writes back tell her I'll take her kid for her!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

Scary! If there is an attorney for real then he would not have suggested Craig's list at all!!

Beverly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home