Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our daughter is becoming a stripper

Well, most of my readers know our last name so I guess that fits. When I go into her room in the mornings now she is stripped down to her diaper in her crib. I don't know if she's doing this before she goes to sleep or when she wakes up. We don't dare go into her room when she is sleeping b/c she is a light sleeper and easily wakes up just walking by her room.

Also, Madelyn is waking up to blood spots on her sheets. No scratches, no bloody nose or ears, no blood in diaper, no where on her body. All I can think of is she is biting her tongue in her sleep. She bites it frequently b/c she hangs it out all the time. I've been told speech therapists can help out but CDSA says she can't get speech therapy until she's two years old. I'm emailing them today to see if we can speed this up.

She's also hit a growth spurt I do believe b/c her clothes are not fitting anymore. She probably could use a 2T in dresses and shirts now. Some 18 month pants are too tight in the waist and butt but she has short legs so I'm going up to 24 months in pants. She has a very long torso. Her next physical is the 31st and I'm curious what the growth charts will show of her increase since last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home