Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Someone has a birthday today....

Happy Birthday Tony

For Tony's birthday I made a keepsake book of his kids to take to work with him. I had a coupon for a free photo book at Shutterfly. All I had to pay was shipping. These books are really nice and make great gifts.

He also got a new Wii game, one the entire family can play. We'll try it out tonight when he gets home from work.

Logan made him a card, and Tony and I got to go out to eat kid free last night (this is rare). We even went to the grocery store together without kids. That never happens.

Happy Birthday and many more to a great husband and daddy.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Happy Birthday..
You are an amazing Daddy...
(Great job mom for that cute book...)
Kim

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

Ok, how the heck did I miss this???!!!!

Tony, dear friend, I'm sooo sorry I missed your birthday! I am thankful you have been here to bless our lives for yet another year. I pray this year is the best yet for you and the family. Love you so much!! (your nieces all said to send you hugs!)

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

happy birthday Tony!

Great Gift, Melissa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home