Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My latest email to Logan's teacher

How many teacher's get these kinds of messages?

I have lost Logan's math book. After school, I grabbed his math book to take upstairs and do with him while I watched the babies in the playroom. During our trip up, I had one baby bite another and one diaper blowout and somewhere in there I laid down the book and I guess one of the others took off with it. Logan and I have searched top to bottom our upstairs. I briefly read the work before going up so we're going to do our best from what I read on the activities. I apologize and hopefully it will turn up before next activity.

So, if Logan ever says "My brother (or sister) ate, (hid, crumbled, etc) my homework" he's probably telling the truth.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

Ok, Cyndi and I are busting our guts here laughing up a storm! That is hilarious. Hopefully his teacher will have a sense of humor about it. :)

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

That is tooo funny!!! I'm sure the "stairs" episode wasn't funny at the time, but gosh it sounds funny when you write it down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home