Tuesday, May 01, 2007

How many babies can fit in a baby pool?

 

Three and a five year old is about the limit.

This was a test today to see if I alone can handle three one-year olds and a five year old at the pool by myself. The answer is "NO WAY, NOT EVER, NOT BY MYSELF." Madelyn liked the water even though it was very cool. She stayed in it longer than anyone else. She splashed and laughed and turned around looking at everything. Andrew was being Andrew...in and out, in and out, just like he's starting to do with the bathtub. He would get out and start exploring around the house then come back in and drag dirt and grass into the pool. He likes it but he's got to be on the move at all times. Nate is not the biggest fan of the bathtub so he didn't care much for this. He also wasn't feeling good. He was diagnosed with an ear infection today. I was brave and took all the little ones out with no diapers nor the swimming diapers. There was probably some peeing in the pool but luckily no one made any poop accidents.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Good gawd, you should get a purple heart for bravery after that feat! I don't have half your chops. Big chicken here...

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

I'm thinking about getting a pool to put on my back deck for this weekend. I figure I can put all the kids in it and I'll have plenty of help keeping them corraled. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home