Monday, April 16, 2007

Coming down stairs

 

Here's the answer to "how do you get all of them down the stairs?" I put the three monsters on my lap and scoot on my butt down the steps singing some sort of kid song to make them laugh. Logan grabbed the camera today and took a picture of us making our way down after naps. AND YES, Madelyn again is wearing a blue bib. I grab first available and most of the bibs here are blue or boy related. She had to keep one on today not for drool or for messes with food but to catch the never ending runny nose. It's been so bad today that once while wiping her nose, I got sick to my stomach and vomited in the sink. I can't handle snot. Yuck! I've even gag over my own sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

Hahaha, that's funny.

Are the docs saying anything new concerning Madelyn's runny nose and the symptoms? The only other thing I could think to try would be taking her to see a pediatric ENT. Two months of these symptoms is a bit long. Of course, it could just be allergies too... Either way, I'm the same way you are when it comes to snot - gag vomit gag gag vomit gag.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

now that's what i call "having your hands full!" :)

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

LOL! Snot-a-phobia!!!

Have 3 kids around 1, and stairs.. you must be the fittest woman in the US!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home