Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nate's First Haircut

 

I took Nate for his first haircut today. (Logan tagged along to watch and also get his cut too.) The baby curls are mostly gone. He's still got a few left though. They gave us a card with Panda's on it to put his curls in. I'll have to take Madelyn there for her first haircut so she can get one of those cards. Andrew might get his first haircut by the time he's two.

When I first walked into the place that cut Nate's hair, a lady in there looked at me and said "Wow, you brought two kids with you by yourself for haircuts...YOU'VE GOT YOUR HANDS FULL." I laughed. I told her she had NO idea and that I had four kids, three of those in the 11-12 month old range. This was a breeze only having Nate and Logan with me. I could have stayed out all day with just two kids. Then this lady proceeded to tell me I must be insane. I told her probably so.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

Hey girl, nothing wrong with a little insanity.

I wish I could have been there to see Nate get his hair cut. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those curls. I kid you not, I'm sitting here with tears running down my cheeks as I look at the picture... I just can not believe how much the twins are growing up! It seems like just yesterday I was helping you with the 3-hour feedings, swaddling them tight, rocking them, and making you sleep. My goodness where did the time go????? We really really have to start breaking out the video cameras more, ok?

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Don't worry bout what others say - you're just a girl that likes to live on the edge... right?!!!

I think its amazing how Nate has SO much hair and Andrew has a bald little nugget!!! Both adorable, of course!!!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Oh those little curls are 100% adorable. Love them! (And yes you are crazy - crazy in love with your kids. :-) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home