Saturday, June 03, 2006

Super Saturday

Today I got a chance to get out with a bunch of Moms from my local Mom's Club - no kids and no hubbies. I had such a great time. We all met at a Japanese Restuarant. We played some games and even got a chance at door prizes. I won four meals to IHOP but the person that won 2 movie tickets said she would never get around to using them so I traded with her since I never go to IHOP. I'm not sure what we'll go see (guess it will depend on what's playing whenever we get a babysitter to watch all three kids).

One of the Moms that sat beside me also adopted from China. Her little girl is so cute and is the same age as Logan. She shared with me some of her travel arrangements while we waited for our food. She also told me about how her daughter just finished a Chinese language class. They learned how to sing Happy Birthday in Mandarin today.

I asked around while there if there were any other moms in the club that had four or more kids. I think I'll be the only one with four once Madelyn arrives.

Nate and Andrew turned three months old today. Wow! That time seems like it flew by. They now smile back at us and coo. Andrew is now taking reflux medication. His projectile vomiting after ever meal was getting old and he was miserable so I asked the doctor to place him on something. He still has some problems but at least he's not vomiting as much now. Nate weighs about 1 1/2 pounds more than Andrew. To be twins, they are completely different. Nate is more laid back while Andrew seems like he's always on the go. Andrew is always looking around and being nosey and kicking and moving his arms. Nate would cuddle with someone 24 hours a day if he had his way.

Logan and I have been enjoying the pool. A friend of mine lives in a development that has a pool and she's invited us twice to come with them. Logan loves the water as much as I do. One evening this week the two of us turned on the sprinkler in our front yard and played in the water with all our clothes on (no swimming suits). Neighbors and people walking by watched and laughed at us. We had the best time soaking each other. Logan completes the three year old preschool this week. In the Fall he'll start preschool at a new school closer to our home.

I'll end with a few photos of my cuties...

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Have a look at your boys! They are looking much stronger! (yes, I'm bad, haven't checked in for a while!) You look so relax with the boys, and Logan looks like the happiest big brother in the world!

You'd be pretty close to referral time wouldn't you?

Hang in there, quilt looks great!

Lee-Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home