Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Not-So-Bright Idea

I thought I had a good idea when I walked into Target today with Logan. I wasn't planning on making a baby registry but I thought "hey, this might be fun with Logan b/c he'll like playing with the "gun" that you use to register for gifts". I sign up to make a registry. I'm not expecting a shower(s) b/c I have almost everything left over from Logan and I don't work outside of home so no showers from co-workers. I do need some more things for the three babies coming but we can eventually get them all if need be, but I wanted to make a list of those things mainly for our use. The registry asks for sex of baby if you know but doesn't allow for twins or an adoption option and definitely not both. I'm sure many want to register when they are adopting too especially first time parents.

So, Logan gets the "gun" (not sure what they call those things) and starts waving it around everywhere. I'm trying to show him how to use it to scan the items and it's just not happening. He did eventually catch on but let's just say it was exhausting more than exciting. I'm glad we tried that there where there's not as much baby items instead of someplace like Babies R Us. I'll probably still make a list at BRU but not with Logan. He's not a shopper and he has very little attention span.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home