Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A Baby Story

Tony has Tivo set to record any show on adoption, adopt, adopting, China, Chinese, etc. Today it recorded A Baby Story about a couple that adopted from Korea. I haven't watched A Baby Story in a long time b/c I get so depressed watching it since I've struggled with infertility and pregnancy losses, but today I decided to watch this one. It was about a couple (with a 9 year old son) that endured secondary infertility and didn't want to go any further with fertility drugs or beyond that so they decided to adopt from Korea. The lady traveled by herself. I cried almost the entire show especially when she met her son for the first time with the foster parents. It was so sweet how the baby took to his new mom and dad, and he was so adorable. The 9 year old little boy was so excited to meet his new brother. I hope Logan is that excited when we get back from China. I know I will be. When we were researching Korea, on the papers for one of the agencies we were looking at showed that Korea only allowed people under a certain BMI to adopt. I don't remember what it was but we didn't qualify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home