Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Shopping for ???

From what I'm told and have seen, most of China adoptions are girls - 98%. So, I assume we'll get a girl even though we did say either sex. While I was at Toys R Us today, they had some summer clearances going on. These clothes were marked down and then it was 50& off that. I spent $20 and got 6 things for "?" assuming we get a girl and 2 for Logan (boys clothes are hard to find). Great deals. Logan picked out a onesie with pink flowers and lace around the arms for his baby sister. I also got another onesie with cherries on the collar, denim shorts, top and bottom with frogs and ducks, a shirt that says "I Love You" with hearts, and another outfit that is pink with Garden flowers on it and a hat. The last referrels that came through seem to age from 6 months up to one year (maybe a month or two over) and from what I've read, it seems to be the sizes are around 6-9 months or 12 months at Gotcha time. Most of what I bought was 12 months. If we get her in the Spring, I'm guessing by summer she might be in 12 month clothing. If not, I've got several baby girl presents for future daughters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home