Friday, June 10, 2005

Adoption Bear


The Adoption Bear Posted by Hello

I found this little Holy Bear at Cokesbury store in Greensboro today. Actually Logan's girlfriend Alexis found it and I couldn't resist from buying it. Inside of the card it reads "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew 18:5"

I told Logan to pick out a book and he chose "Ten Little Ladybugs" by Melanie Gerth. I was so happy he chose this one. There's going to be ladybugs all over my house soon.

My neighbor Stephanie Felts gave me two ladybug pins last night that she had found at Hallmark. She is just too sweet. I was having a bad night and she made me smile after I saw those.

I haven't heard anything back from my DC so nothing has been posted about our paperwork process. I'm at a stand still until she gets back with me. I wish there was something I could be working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home