Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fun Day

Logan and I made a frog at Build-A-Bear today. If you read a previous post not far back, you'll know Logan came up with the name "Froggy" for our new baby coming. Well, he named our new frog today "Froggy" too. The birth certificate is made out to belong to our new baby from Logan. I know it's going to be a while before she/he gets here but our new addition already has a stuffed animal to cuddle.

Also, while we were at the mall, I came across some Precious Moments dolls dressed in outfits from different countries. I looked for one from China and didn't see one so I asked the worker there. She looked it up in her computer and said the last one sold was in 2002. She then pulled out her books and found that there was a China doll. She is ordering one for me. Here's a picture of her on this link below. The dolls name is Mei Mei. I've been told Mei means beautiful but Mei Mei means sister.
http://www.gocollect.com/catalog/product.aspx?id=8437&refcode=fglp8437

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home