Tuesday, May 10, 2005

First Home Study Scheduled / New Toy for Logan

We received information in the mail today from Kim Miller with Nathanson Adoption Services. I called her and we have setup our first meeting at her house in Clemmons, NC for this upcoming Sunday. There will be two meetings at her house, one at ours and another somewhere else. China requires four visits. I received forms for our medical release. We dropped off one for Logan at Dr. Satterwhite's today and they are going to mail it back to us when it's complete. He doesn't need a physical since he just had his 3 year check up. I'll call tomorrow to set up physical's for me and Tony. I also need to get my references together and make sure the ones we've asked can still do this. I need them by the 4th home study visit.

We bought Logan a new toy for his Thomas and Friends wooden railroad - the Chinese dragon. At first he said it was scary but then he changed his mind and said it wasn't scary. Today he told us he wanted to go to China and he would share his toys with his new sister or brother. He's ready for a baby to come live with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home