Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Weigh-In

Tonight I was curious what the babies were weighing in at these days. Madelyn has been feeling very heavy these days and I had a feeling she had passed her brothers in weight so I put them all on our digital scales at home.

Andrew - 28.4 lbs
Nate - 29.4 lbs
Madelyn - 30.2 lbs (and this was after making a big stinky)



So, looking at this growth chart for weight, Madelyn is way off for Chinese girls her age. She's a big girl no doubt. I don't have her height to compare it to the chart.

Logan weighed in at 44.8 lbs. He's a bit scrawny. His mouth burns a lot of calories.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Dena said...

Oh, my, Madeline is growing! The last time we weighed Piper, she was 23 lbs.. I loved the video of Madeline dancing...she's good!
About the kids PJ's, we got those in Guangzhou, at one of those little shops, I think the one with the courtyard in back, but can't remember the name.
Dena

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

WOW!! She outgrew the boys! Meanwhile, my almost 5-year-old weighs in at 33 pounds. Convenient, though... I can still carry her around fairly easily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home