Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Comes Tonight

Every year as Christmas time approaches I get really excited especially for the kids but as it gets closer, it doesn't seem to go as I planned or hoped. From switching of jobs (not me, but Tony), selling a house, seeking a new one and just in the past few days Tony spent two days in the hospital, Christmas just isn't suppose to be this way. So, I'm making a New Year's resolution early that Christmas next year is going to be better the whole month of December. I'm not frantically going to clean my house thinking every moment a prospective buyer wants to see it, we're hopefully not going to spend a few days going nuts waiting on doctors to figure out why they admit one of us to the hospital and send home undiagnosed, everyone will be well, happy and full of excitement.

We're really hoping Santa is coming tonight. Logan yesterday changed his mind about what he REALLY wanted for Christmas and after hearing it for the 10th time, we had to have a talk that he can't always get what he really wants and that's why we write letters early requesting what we want. I don't think he realizes he can't change his mind at the last minute. Santa's elves are busy enough trying to get all the requests in and are now packing Santa's bags ready for delivery. I hope I got through to him and he's not disappointed Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas to my readers and I will post Christmas morning photos soon.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

We have your family gift here and I'll bring it over this week, ok? Give those kids love and hugs for me cause damn I miss them sooo much!! I miss all of you lots and lots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home