Monday, February 26, 2007

Missing Home

Last night listening to Madelyn saying "da da da da" over and over and smiling made me miss the twins so much. Nate says it just like she does. I was in tears missing them. I had to call after that. Both are doing great, good eaters and good poopers from what I understand. I got a few photos of them. In four days it will be their first birthday. We'll be flying that day to Guangzhou to meet up with a few other families using the same agency we are. That will be Madelyn's first plane ride. I hope she tolerates that one well. At least we do have a short flight to find out how she does on planes before the long one back to LA.

Miss you lots Nate and Andrew. Hugs and Kisses.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

At least the twins are happy, right? and at least it's coming out. always always coming out. hahahahahahaha! (sorry, Logan, but that was just too funny!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home