Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My First Trip to an Asian Grocery Store


Sunday we took Logan to Rock Hill to stay overnight at Kricket's house. While we were visiting, she took me out to her favorite Asian store. I was warned of the fish smell and sure enough, it stunk in there. Luckily it was the afternoon and I wasn't nauseated at that time due to pregnancy so I was okay in the store. It was definitely an interesting experience. I had never seen bagged and dried sardines until then.

Kricket bought these chop sticks for us. Aren't they beautiful? She also cooked for us that night fried rice, rice cakes and some noodles. I attempted to eat with chop sticks but I gave up. I was too hungry and a fork works faster. Maybe I could be skinny like many of the Asian people if I did eat with chop sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home