Thursday, October 27, 2005

What is there to do at 2am in the morning?

I've been wide awake now almost a full hour. I have to be the worst sleeper. I can't remember the last time I slept all the way through a night. Even on Ambien I can't sleep through a night. So, what do I do when I'm up?

1. Leia loves it when I get up. She wants to snuggle the entire time. She is definitely my cat.
2. Check email....why not? I tend to have abut 50 come in during the night from the adoption groups.
3. I always have to use the bathroom -10 times worse during pregnancy
4. I might play musical beds especially since moving into the apartment. I go from my bed, to the couch, to Logan's bed, back to the couch, etc...
5. I might even watch a little TV but there's not usually much on that's worth watching at these hours.

Who says I'm not ready for sleepless nights with 3 babies? I already don't sleep through a night. It will be no different except then there will be crying, lots of noise, changing diapers, but at least I'll have some company during these early hours of the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home