Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another Sleepless Night

Logan and I are both up these early hours of the morning. I don't know why he can't sleep but I'm restless.

We got some good news and some bad news yesterday evening. The good news is our house is probably sold. The final deal will be completed today later on. The bad news is we originally expected our house to take 4-5 months to sell like all the others around here in our neighborhood. Now we're homeless. I emailed our new homebuilder to find out if we were on time for completion for Dec or Jan as originally told to us and was emailed back that it is going to be March. This is not good for many reasons. We need a temporary home longer, longer storage, don't know what we'll do with our dogs, when do we fit in an updated home study if referrel's may be here in March or April, etc. We're waiting to find out from our buyer's agent if there is anything else we can do. We're locked into a contract now and have put money down we might loose if we back out of the house. We have really messed up (I admit it) and now wish we had waited to find a home after ours sold.

I'm trying to think of the bright side. If we rent an apartment temporarily, less to clean, utilities lower than at our house, no grass to cut, no maintenance (except keeping it clean), and we'll be closer to Tony's work so less gas money needed. On the down side that's 5-6 months of less space and that's not good for three Hard-Headed Hooker's living together.

Madelyn's nursery will not get put together until the last minute. That really breaks my heart b/c I wanted time to really make her room special. She'll be coming from an orphanage or maybe foster care where she may not have had her own space, comfortable bed, and new clothes and toys. I guess her nursery really doesn't matter in the long run as long as she is given a wonderful home and family for the rest of her life. I need to contact Harrah's and find out when the updated home study would need to be done. I'm hoping they wouldn't want one while we're living in a temporary apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home